Presentations + Other Products
- What is TSAG? Presentation and Talking Points updated for 2020 (customizable presentation version is available here for speakers)
- Institute of Transportation Engineers 2019 Annual Meeting
- Infrastructure to Responder (I2R): Opportunities to Enhance Situational Awareness and Responder Safety, free archive webinar
- FirstNet, NextGen 9-1-1 and Connected Vehicles: Examination of the overall picture of where these technologies are today and what the near future holds in a White Paper and free archive webinar.
- Advanced Automated Collision Notification (AACN), free webinar
- Advanced Safety Technologies: Reflections and Visions, by Skip Yeakel to the National Safety Council, March 20, 2018 Road to Zero Coalition Meeting (beginning at 1:05:37, or select link from right side menu)
- How Connected Vehicle Technologies Will Benefit Emergency Responders, interview with Leslie Richards, Secretary of Transportation, PennDOT on August 30, 2016 at the ITS Pennsylvania / Mid-Atlantic Institute of Transportation Engineers Annual Meeting.
- Distributed Disaster Response System, by Gregory Hogan to TSAG, December 16, 2010
- Road Weather Information , by Paul Pisano to TSAG, June 17, 2010